We at Afghan Logistics & Tours Pvt.Ltd (ALT) take our clients, business partners and passengers’ privacy at heart and there is nothing more important to us than being responsible for the information that you share with us. As our culture is based on trust and honesty, we appreciate the private nature of information you share with us. Our main objective is to plan the best business strategies to serve you the best to do that we need to know how and what interest you the most by asking you questions about your trip and business experience with our company. We at ALT adhere to the following polices that have been put in place to protect and serve you to the best of our capabilities.
- When you provide us your name, phone number, e-mail address, physical address or credentials for general business inquires or for booking your trip with us, we store the information in our proprietary database. Unless you tell us to, we may send you occasional brochures or other information about our services that might be of interest to you. We do not trade, transfer or share any of your information with another organization, except for the purpose of billings to process your payments (Banks, Credit Card companies)
- If you prefer not to receive any brochures or other information from us you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly honor your request.
- Our servers collect date each time a user logs on our website the information collected is anonymous and we use this information such as numbers, frequency and duration of visits to each web page and is used to improve the navigability and content of our website.
- ALT website may contain links to third party web sites. As these sites are not under our control, we cannot be held liable for the contents or service to any of these sites. We provide these links only as a convenience and do not participate in any referral program, nor do we endorse any of their programs (if applicable). If we are supporting an organization, we will make it clear to all our business partners, clients, and passengers on how ALT is involved in these programs by having a section in our website.
- We do not partner or have special relationships with any advertisement server companies.
- ALT reserve the right to release information if asked by appropriate authorities to comply with the law or to protect the safety and integrity of our employees, users or others.
- We may make changes to this policy periodically, which we will continue to post here, if you have any concerns about the privacy of your information, please contact us at the above given email address. We do not misuse the information you provide us and will honor any restrictive request you may have about your personal data.